From requirements development to complex analysis of systems-of-systems, we integrate deep mathematical analysis and breadth of expertise to develop tools and processes to minimize risk, maximize performance, and control costs. We have unique experience in the application of rigorous statistical methods in the development and verification of requirements, the design of numerical and flight test experiments, and the assessment of test data.
- Analysis and development of requirements and subsystem specifications
- Simulation-based verification, validation, and predictive analysis
- Hardware-in-the-loop testing and evaluation
- Model-based design
- Uncertainty quantification and sensitivity analysis
- Nonlinear regression modeling, applied sampling theory, and order statistics
- Stochastic process models, time series analysis, and Monte Carlo simulation
An industry trend toward reduced testing and increased reliance on model-based certification is accelerating the need for rigorous risk assessment tools and processes to ensure mission success. To learn more about how our experts can help your system meet its performance goals, contact us.